• SRT and Moisture Content
• Building Envelope Testing
• Window & Door Testing
• Roof Testing
• Civil Testing (including perimeter drain locates)
• Complete Put-Back
• Extensive Documentation
• Fact and Expert Witness Testimony
• Board of Director & Homeowner education and communication to ensure complete customer satisfaction
• Attorney-reviewed document subpoena response
Intrusive Testing Team
RE assigns a specific team dedicated to the entire project starting from the initial request to the final site walk. Your assigned team, which consists of a senior account manager, project manager, superintendent and trained reconstruction professionals, will work directly with the engineering and architectural experts to set up and conduct tests, complete all put-back and handle all communication with the community both directly with homeowners and public postings. This entire process is thoroughly documented. Reconstruction Experts provides a level of professionalism and expertise during this critical point in your case that you can count on.
Read about our Cost of Repair Experts.